ICT Training Sales JobVacancy Kenya
ICT Training Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Our client is one of the leading software development firms, running the best ICT training institution in the region.
The successful candidates will be accountable for the fulfillment of sales revenue target and market shares in the training sector in East Africa.
- Degree/Diploma holder preferably in IT, Computer Science, Sales or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in sales or consulting capacity ideally with a software development firm
- Sales experience in digital education or training industry will be an asset
- Strong acquaintance in clients’ business, up-to-date technology and ICT/e-business trend
- Good knowledge and awareness in marketing field
- Capable of working independently and establishing relationship with decision makers and senior executives
- An outspoken, mature, resourceful and aggressive person with strong commitment to deliver excellent result
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English