ICT Security Kenya – KShs 25K – 35K
ICT Security Sales Person Job in Kenya (KShs 25K – 35K)
Salary: Gross of Kshs 25,000 ~ 35,000 + Commissions.
Job Purpose: To manage client accounts and promoting ICT products of the company to existing and prospective clients
- Identifying sales opportunities, setting up initial sales and meeting the client
- Assessing customers’ needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- Arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- Reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of ICT goods and services
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with ICT goods and services purchased, arranging modifications and resolving any problems arising
- Preparing sales reports.
- Degree /Diploma in Information Technology and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- At least 4 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- ICT Sales and marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Good analysis of the market and smart understanding of ICT systems.
- Self driven & result-oriented sales power
- Good inter-personal and self planning skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good inter-personal network.
Note: Please indicate your current/previous salary on the application.
NB. We do not charge any fee for interviews and /or for having your CV in our database