ICT Sales Manager – Job Kenya
Posted: Jun 15, 2013
ICT Sales ManagerOur client is one of the leading software development firms in the region.
They are looking for an energetic and driven individual to carry out sales in ICT.Job Description:
The successful candidates will be accountable for the fulfillment of sales revenue target and market shares in ICT sector in East Africa.
Being a key member of the team, your role is to execute sales strategies in order to explore business opportunity and maximize sales prospect.
You will also establish and maintain excellent relationship with potential and existing customers as well as to provide world-class customer service to strengthen customer loyalty and market penetration.Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma holder preferably in IT, Computer Science, Sales or related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ working experience in sales or consulting capacity ideally with a software development firm
- Sales experience in digital commerce or SACCO industry will be an asset
- Strong acquaintance in clients’ business, up-to-date technology and ICT/e-business trend
- Good knowledge and awareness in marketing field
- Capable of working independently and establishing relationship with decision makers and senior executives
- An outspoken, mature, resourceful and aggressive person with strong commitment to deliver excellent result
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
To apply, kindly send your application and CV to [email protected] and indicate “ICT Sales Manager” on the subject line by 24th June, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your application.