ICT Sales Executives Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 18, 2014
ICT Sales Executives
The Sales Executives are tasked with the responsibility of converting identified leads into actual sales and penetrating markets to hunt for clients in areas where product or Service awareness has been created.
The Sales executive shall be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Following up on identified leads until they are converted into actual sales.
- Keeping track of clients and ensuring timely renewal of the supply/service contracts.
- Follow up on the settlement of outstanding balances for existing clients.
- Penetrating new markets where product awareness has already been created
- Assist marketing team in carrying out market research
- Making presentations to clients.
- Analyzing client requirements and advising the product range at their disposal.
- Participating in Sales and Marketing events.
- Building relations with existing and prospective clients.
- Bachelors in a Business Degree with Major in Sales or Marketing.
- 3 years experience in Sales. Marketing background would be an added advantage.
- Good administrative skills.
- Aggressive yet persuasive skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience or training in ICT sector would be an added advantage.
If you are the person we are looking for kindly, send your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘ICT Sales Executive ‘ on the subject line by 28th February, 2014.
DO NOT attach any certificates
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.