ICT Manager – Real Estate Job in Kenya
Role: The manager will be responsible for the computer systems within the company, overseeing installation, ensuring back-up systems operate effectively, purchasing hardware and software, providing the ICT technology infrastructures for the organization and contributing to organizational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning.
Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Website Development and management.
- Proactively assist in maximization of E-Marketing much usage of social media.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Researching and installing new systems.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users.
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack.
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice.
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in ICT/ related discipline and extensive experience in a relevant field.
Salary 40,000 – 50,000