ICT Head of Business Development Kenya Vacancy
Our client is a Kenyan based ICT organization which has been in business for over 21 years.
It is one of East Africa’s strongest ICT business houses with regional offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
They are looking to fill the position of a Head of Business Development who will report to the CEO.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To increase business opportunities for the organization by developing and executing strategies that will complement the adopted organizational Brand Strategy, enhance the smooth running of the organization, customer acquisition, product development and product distribution.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for planning, organizing, control & monitoring the sales force
* Responsible for defining, approving and implementation and monitoring of the annual budget for the company, divisions, business units and sales executives
* Advise Directors on strategic issues related to the sales function
* Develop operational and management policies
* Develop a detailed sales forecasting system that includes a sales quotation register, lost sales register, pending orders register;
* Maintain close relationship with other Business Unit heads
* Evaluate with the management team, other proposals, and reports.
* Maintain financial control of the department
* Evaluate and recommend training needs of the sales force – both technical and non-technical training.
* Over 35 years old.
* Over 10 years experience in sales profession – the last 2 or 3 in a management position
* Should have exceeded sales targets regularly
* Should be well versed in sales management systems, techniques and report generation
* Should be able to motivate, educate and drive a large educated/technical Sales force with a view of expanding into the region
* Should be highly motivated, results driven and a good team player.
* Needs to understand Strategy and Sales Operations and be able to contribute to the management team
* Should be able to travel and communicate with multinational vendors on their strategy for the region and help implement this!
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to [email protected] before close of business 10th January 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.