ICDC Senior Enterprise Risk & Compliance Officer and Business Development Officer Jobs in Kenya
As part of our strategic realignment we believe that attracting and retaining the right people is essential to the realization of our corporate goals and therefore must have in place, world-class human resources.
Senior Enterprise Risk and Compliance Officer
- Application of skills and expertise in cross functional business process redesign, continuous process and quality improvement and implementation while displaying project and program management leadership.
- Compile risk registers, identify key risk indicators for all risks within the business and to monitor and report on these key indicators.
- Establish a healthy risk culture and ensure that the risk management approach and process is aligned with the business strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of enterprise wide risk and compliance performance.
- Champion the Corporation’s Ethics and integrity assurance framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Postgraduate qualification in risk management will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Microsoft packages and statistical software packages
- Five (5) years’ experience in a risk and compliance environment or related field.
- Knowledge and skills in the understanding, interpretation and practical implementation of risk and regulatory requirements.
- Results driver – takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals, focuses one’s time and energy to maintain high work standards.
- Strong analytical skills
- Change agent – identify opportunities and initiate action.
- Continuous learner – uses work challenges as opportunities to try new learning and innovative solutions.
- Knowledge and application of various risk and compliance software will be an added advantage.
Reporting: Business Development Manager.
- Product development
- Creation of marketing strategies and ensuring their implementation
- Locating or initiating potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Analyzing and investigating economic and business environments and their impact on business development
- Screening potential business deals to ensure that they meet minimum requirements for debt or equity funding.
- Developing and specifying market driven products complete with funding approval criteria.
- Creating strategies for Branding and Merchandizing all products
- Managing customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or related discipline, or equivalent. Any additional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years uninterrupted experience in a directly related area; during which professional capability has been clearly demonstrated.
- Ability to establish, prioritize and accomplish goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and cooperatively
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Consistently exercises good judgment, maturity, and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of business development strategies and tactics
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Windows XP, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with database applications an asset.
P. O. Box 45519 – 00100