ICAP Program Officer Job in Machakos, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 18, 2014
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services at county health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position:
Title: Program Officer
Overall Job Function: The officer will plan and perform day-to-day implementation of HIV care and TB/HIV treatment services at facilities
- Planning and implementation of HIV care and treatment services and TB/HIV activities at facilities
- Provide on-going supervision of HIV care and treatment and TB/HIV programs
- Co-ordinate mentorship of facility staff
- Participate in quality assurance/quality improvement of HIV and TB/HIV programs
- Assist in program monitoring and evaluation
- Preparation of budgets, work plans, reports and other technical papers
- Degree or Diploma in Medicine
- Experience with HIV programming
- Familiarity with district-level health care programs in Kenya
- Clinical experience of HIV medicine
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 professional referees (preferably current/previous supervisors with their Telephone numbers and Email addresses) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP [email protected] on or before 24th January 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an equal opportunity employer