ICAP Kenya Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Vacancy Machakos
ICAP Kenya Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job in Machakos
ICAP Kenya of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services at provincial and district health facilities.
- Support routine and cohort data collection,
- Provide technical support to facility and district health records personnel
- Together with program teams, develop and operationalize a schedule for monthly facility and district level monitoring visits to review HIV service delivery and programs and data with a view to identifying gaps for support and mentorship.
- Lead in the active audit of both paper M&E tools and electronic medical records (EMRs) for data quality assurance
- Ensure an uninterrupted supply of M&E tools
- Train, mentor and evaluate performance of EMR health records officers
- Provide technical support to program teams in the design of new M&E data collection tools
- Degree in a Health Records Information, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related field
- At least 2 years experience in HIV program
- Ability to plan and manage simultaneous competing priorities with little supervision.