IBTCI Human Resources Specialist and Recruiter Job in Nairobi Kenya
IBTCI Human Resources Specialist / Recruiter Job in Nairobi Kenya – USAID Health Programs Support
to support a five-year project with USAID/Kenya and USAID/East Africa for Evaluation Services and Program Support of the health programs in the region. The Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter will be hired for the duration of the project and will support IBTCI by staffing personnel for multiple task orders.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment efforts including developing recruitment strategy, establishing networks of professionals, resume screening, and drafting and posting advertisements.
- Contribute to the growth of IBTCI’s CV database.
- Negotiate salaries and process necessary paperwork.
- Ensure all contracts are congruent with Kenyan labor laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably with USAID contracts.
- Familiarity with Kenyan Labor laws.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of recruitment resources in East Africa including print, electronic, and in-person.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish professional networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.