IAT End User Jobs in Kenya – Department Instructors
Posted: Aug 20, 2013
IAT End User Department Instructors Jobs in Kenya
Exciting Role in IAT for Instructors
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business training Academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Instructors
to teach in our busy End User Department
Get connected to an Exciting career.
We are looking for candidates between 20 and 26 years, who hold a Diploma with a minimum of Credit in Computer Science, IT and/or Business; have a C in Mathematics and a C+ in KCSE aggregate
This person must also be able to demonstrate the following attributes, among others:
- Self-Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
- Able to work in any of our branches – in Nairobi, Nakuru or Mombasa
- Have a keen interest in teaching first time IT students
Selected Instructors will have the opportunity to join IAT’s degree programs at an attractive subsidized rate.
Only those who meet the above criteria should send their applications, enclosing copies of their KCSE and Diploma certificates with their CV’s to:
The HR Director
P.O. Box 14201, 00800,
So as to reach us on or before 5:00p.m on Saturday 31st August 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted on email on or before 4th September 2013 for the next stage of the recruitment process.
IAT End User