Hygiene & Safety Systems Limited General Manager Job in Kenya
Overall Objective of this Position:
- Develop in-depth market understanding and use this knowledge to support new product development so as to enable the company to attain an edge against competitors.
- Identify and execute potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work closely with the business development team to ensure that the company is well positioned to compete effectively in respect to its product range, quality and service standards.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and monitor their needs and those of the market to identify growth opportunities.
- Provide strategic leadership to company operations, working with the stakeholders and employees to deliver excellent value to clients and enable the company to maximize its revenue and market share.
- Develop a dynamic business strategy that is able to deliver sustained growth in respect to both turnover and profitability as envisioned in the strategic plan.
- In liaison with your team develop the company budget with the approval of the Board and continuously monitor discipline in adhering to the budget.
- Recruitment of requisite employees, managing the employees in compliance of the company policies ensuring productivity.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of company resources including finances, assets etc.
- Set, manage and monitor the operational budget in consultation with the Group CEO.
- Develop and implement sound procurement systems that ensure transparency and competitive procurement of quality goods.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business related field from a recognized institution.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven good leadership skills and business growth abilities
- Proven negotiating skills
- Excellent computer skills including power point presentation.
- A minimum of 4 years in a relevant experience two of which should be in a senior position.
- Strong business acumen
- Customer centric
- High integrity
Kindly send a 2 page CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to [email protected] and address it to The Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.