Human Resources Intern Opportunity in Westlands, Nairobi
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 11, 2013
Human Resources Intern
This position will report to the HR Assistant and consists of short listing, scheduling of interviews and assisting in administrative duties related to HR.
It is an unpaid internship and the candidate is expected to bear the costs associated with the duration of the internship.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
- Assist in posting job advertisements
- Assisting in shortlisting candidates for various roles
- Scheduling interviews
- Checking that candidates have presented all the necessary documents when they come in for interviews
- Responding to incoming telephone enquiries
- Corresponding with candidates via telephone
- Assist in managing our social media sites
- Diploma or degree in Human resource from recognized institution
- Current students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker
Email your CV and Cover Letter in Word format to [email protected] using “HR Intern” as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews will be conducted in January 2014.
Deadline: 15th December 2013