Human Resource Manager Vacancy Announcement
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 22, 2014
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Human Resource Manager for one of its clients in the manufacturing industry.
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Implement all Human Resources activities and plans for the company and its subsidiaries in and outside the country;
- Manpower planning and recruitment in a rapidly expanding organization;
- Develop and maintain sound Human Resources systems and procedures;
- Facilitate and coordinate all staff recruitment and staff induction in the company and its subsidiaries outside the country;
- Supervise the establishment and maintenance of employees’ data including personal files and other related records;
- Review and advise improvements to the staff performance assessment procedures and ensure adherence to HR Policies and procedures;
- Coordinate and provide requisite support for training and development for all levels staff;
- Ensure proper administration and compliance to statutory requirements;
- Generate periodic Human Resources reports.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Masters Degree in relevant field;
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized University;
- Seven (7) years experience in a large organization with at least three (3) years experience in senior management;
- HR experience in a large manufacturing organization will be an added advantage;
- Must have adequate experience in Manpower planning and recruitment in a rapidly expanding organization;
- Must have proven track record of people and office management skills;
- Must be willing to undertake frequent assignments to our subsidiaries outside the country;
- Excellent experience and knowledge of current Labour laws, procedures, policies and other relevant legislations in Kenya and subsidiaries host countries;
- Must have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Must be honest, transparent and with high level of integrity;
- Ability to maintain professionalism and keep abreast with emerging trends in Human Resource Management;
- Must have initiative with strong organization skills, with ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to our website: www.dpckenya.com under vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted