Human Resource Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our Client is looking for experienced Human Resources professional to join its fast growing pan-Africa focused team, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Talent recruitment across a range of professional levels from sales associates, senior sales team leaders to high-level operations and strategic managers within defined Service Level Agreements and budgets.
- Recruiting sales and business development talent ranging from associate to senior manager levels for position across the continent
- Creating and driving performance management and improvement programs
- Serving as the key human resources advisor to senior leaders in the sub-Saharan Africa region
- Accountability for maintaining strong employee relations in line with Client’s global corporate culture
- Ensuring statutory compliance across Client’s presence in Africa
- Implementation of HR Policies across Africa offices
- Payroll management
- Overseeing and managing annual compensation and promotion cycles, employee engagement programs, professional development initiatives, rewards and recognition frameworks across Africa
- Developing and driving retention programs
- Delivering excellent information through weekly and monthly HR reports
- Excited about joining a fast growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment with an opportunity to build teams, local HR practices and policies for its flagship Africa office
- Minimum Experience 6 years of HR generalist experience, ideally with formal education in Human Resources and Psychology. Candidates from FMCG, consumer durables, telecom, rural-focused or sales force-heavy organizations are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong with project management, risk management, group facilitation and working in a multi-cultural.
- A solutions-oriented self-starter; comfortable taking on substantial work with limited oversight