Human Resource Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya – Service Industry
The position is responsible for managing the human resource function, ensuring that the company maintains effective and enabling employee and industrial relations, ensuring that the company embraces human resource best practices, develop a performance driven culture, and promote a culture that emphasizes high quality service delivery.
- Provide technical support in all aspects of human resource management.
- Manage staff recruitment processes.
- Manage staff development and performance management process.
- Manage the staff reward system.
- Ensure that the company maintains enabling and effective employee and industrial relations.
- Effective administration of human resource processes.
- Effective financial management as relates to human resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or related fields and a member of a recognized professional Human Resource body such as Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic counseling skills
- Strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Flexible, resilient and self‐controlled, with ability to work under pressure
- Self‐motivated and able to motivate other staff
- A person with high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Computer literate and has working knowledge of Human Resource Management Information Systems.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
Strategic Dimensions Limited
Management and Development Consultants
E‐mail: [email protected]
With a copy to [email protected]