Human Resource Manager Job in Meru Kenya (Kshs 40K – 60K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 26, 2014
Human Resource Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Telecommunication, Transport and Auto Care
Salary: KShs 40,000 – 60,000
Our client, a fast growing Business Process and Technology Management organization, is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management activities of the company to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, regulatory compliance as well as monitor performance.
- Serving as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advising Heads of Department on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyzing and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administering compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Ensuring on optimum utilization of the HR System in respect of monitoring all HR records, generating various HR reports and the overall automation of the HR function.
- Coordinating staff participation in training programmes as well as planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identifying staff vacancies and recruiting, interviewing and selecting applicants.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields from an accredited institution.
- Must have 2-5 yrs of relevant HR generalist experience after bachelors degree and be willing to live and work in Meru County
- An excellent communicator and problem solver with strong team leading skills and someone who is bold and can speak their mind.
To apply, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] before Friday 28nd March 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.