Human Resource Job Kenya – Vacancy in Nyeri
Reporting to: Human Resource ManagerMain purpose of the job
To provide efficient and effective administrative support for the HR manger and HR advisors, ensuring service users are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures.
Other duties and responsibilities;
- Providing advice to service users on general HR queries relating to terms and conditions of employment e.g. annual leave, notice periods and pay rates
- Inputting correctly and ensuring data on all employees is effectively maintained.
- Providing administrative support to the HR team including word processing and distribution of information answering telephone, minute taking for the HR manager
- Developing and maintaining effective liaison with payroll to ensure they have up to date information.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and booking venues for HR manager and HR advisors
- Any other duty assigned to by the HR manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources from recognized institution
- Must be a holder if IHRM
- 3+ years administrative or human resources experience.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of HR management.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity in maintaining confidential employee information.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations affecting HR management.
- Knowledge and skills in relevant software such as Microsoft Office.
- Convey a positive, professional image.