Human Resource Consultant Job in Kenya
Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm that seamlessly integrates its consulting, training and recruitment services to effectively support the implementation of organisational strategies focusing on medium sized enterprises and public sector organisations in the region.
This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients’ competitiveness. Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Altima is seeking to recruit a self driven, organized and ambitious individual to the position of Human Resource Consultant in our Consulting Division.
The Position: The position holder will be reporting to the Principal Consultant, Consulting Division.
- Conducting background research on clients and markets;
- Undertaking preliminary business development work including lead identification and sales follow ups
- Preparing marketing documentation including Expression of Interest documents and Client Proposals;
- Undertaking reviews including client and stakeholders interviews and, consultatively, proposing solutions to client problems;
- Preparing client reports with regard to HR consulting and recruitment including ensuring that projects are delivered to client specifications and within the set timelines;
- Preparing client briefs defining recruitment requirements
- Identifying ideal candidates to fill client vacancies through a rigorous search, interview and selection process
- Employing staff on behalf of clients including contracting, payroll management and HR administration
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time consultants;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR
- Have at least 3 years work experience with recruitment and payroll management experience;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Human Resource certification will be an added advantage