Human Resource Analyst Job in Kenya
This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients’ competitiveness. Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Altima is seeking to recruit a self driven, organized and ambitious individual to the position of Human Resource Analyst in our Recruitment/Consulting Division.
The Position: The position holder will be reporting to the Principal Consultant, Consulting Division.
- Preparing client briefs defining recruitment requirements
- Identifying ideal candidates to fill client vacancies through a rigorous search, interview and selection process
- Employing staff on behalf of clients including contracting, payroll management and HR administration
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time consultants;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports
- Preparing marketing documentation including Expression of Interest
- documents and Client Proposals;
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with the associate recruitment consultants;
- Supporting the HR consulting team as and when required;
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR
- Have at least 3 years work experience with recruitment and payroll management experience;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Human Resource certification will be an added advantage