Human Resource Administrator Vacancy Announcement – Construction Industry
Category: Human Resources Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 8, 2014
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Human Resource Administrator for one of its clients in the Construction Industry.
The Human Resource Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Provide administrative support to the human resource department;
- Establish and maintain employees’ data including personal files and other related records;
- Ensure proper administration and compliance to statutory requirements;
- Coordinate recruitment and selection;
- Coordinate Performance Management;
- Monitor, Track and Report on Staff and Team Performance;
- Administer and support training and development initiatives;
- Serve as communication liaison between all management staff and the teams;
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other relevant field;
- 4-5 years working experience in a similar position;
- Must have experience working in the construction industry;
- Ability to work independently as well as a team;
- Attention to detail and a good sense of procedures;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please visit our websitewww.dpckenya.com and apply under Vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted