House Officers Jobs in Mombasa Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 27, 2014
We wish to recruit a dynamic and committed individual to the position of House Officers in Mombasa.
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MBchB) or its equivalent
- Registration with the medical board
- Must have completed 1year internship
- Training in Paediatric advanced life support (EPLS)
- Training in ETAT+
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work odd hours
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take up leadership responsibilities
- Flexibility to work in Mombasa.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send a written application and C.V. together with a one page, typed testimony explaining why you feel that you are best suited for this position to [email protected] and to be received by 28th January 2014.