Hotel Manager Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
A new up coming three Star hotel in Nairobi seeks to fill the following position:
Position: Hotel Manager
Supervised by: Director
Objective / Summary
To ensure that all the policies and procedures of the company are adhered to and ensure the day to day operations of the hotel and customer satisfaction.Duties and Responsibilities
* Attain set revenue target of the company.
* Deliver marketing strategies to build, develop and retain a loyal client base.
* Ensure top of the range customer service is offered to all clients.
* Manage cost within the budget and also ensure purchase supplies or services from outside vendors, such as laundry, repair, and trash.
* Manage hotel facilities to ensure Zero pilferages or misuse.
* Manage and maintain all year or seasonal lodging facilities.
* Observe and monitor workers’ performance to make sure that company rules and procedures are being followed.
* Confer and cooperate with other department managers to coordinate hotel activities.
* Ensure 24 hours cleanliness and appearance of the hotel.
* Coordinate front-office duties and resolve problems.
* Assign duties to workers and schedule shifts. Coach staff on how to do the job and motivate them to finish projects
* Answer customers’ questions, make them feel at home, and build on-going relationships.
* Driving the marketing initiatives to ensure revenue growth within the hotel
* Make decisions and develop plans for how to manage hotel.
* Identify staffs’ actions and evaluate whether it meets hotels’ standards.
* Degree or diploma in Hotel Management from Kenya Utalii College or its equivalent or University degree in business related discipline and a diploma in Business Administration.
* Marketing background will be an added advantage
* Knowledge of Microsoft office suites
* Working experience of 3 years and above in a busy hotel environment 2or 3 star hotel.
Interested candidates, please apply with your full resume stating qualifications to
On the subject line indicate HOTEL MANAGER.