Hotel Manager and HR in Machakos Kenya
Posted: Aug 23, 2013
Hotel Manager and HR Assistant Jobs in Machakos Kenya
1. Hotel Manager
A hotel based in Machakos with two other branches in Machakos County is looking for an experienced and self-driven Hotel Manager to work in their hotel.
The successful candidate would assist in managing the department.
He/She must maintain guest service and high standards to meet the guest expectations
- Bachelor degree and/or Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum 4 – 5years F&B experience
- Excellent knowledge in the principles and practices within the hospitality profession
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Computer literate
2. HR Assistant
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Assistant / Office Administrator.
- Provide recruiting support (developing ads, job postings, maintaining internal applicant tracking; resume sourcing/screening, interview scheduling and administration of all candidate testing, education, employment and reference verification)
- Maintain accurate HR database systems (data entry, monitoring of data elements)
- Assist with reviews/updates of various HR materials (policies, manuals)
- Assist with tracking/reporting of various HR and business related metrics.
- General HR administrative/clerical duties as needed.
- Higher Diploma or Diploma (2yrs KNEC) in Personnel/Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience working in recruitment, fast paced office environment required.
- Experience as an HR Intern or Assistant strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information, material and issues.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and compliance issues.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, goal oriented and ability to meet strict deadlines.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV including detailed work experience and education, a cover letter stating why your skills and qualifications are suitable for this position and give at least three professional references with complete contact information to the address below indicating the position applied for.
Please submit your applications to [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline: 6th September 2013.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job