Hospitality Trainers Jobs Vacancy Kenya
Hospitality Trainers Jobs in Nakuru / Kisumu / Eldoret / Kakamega Centres
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Hospitality curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with both Hospitality skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programmed delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- At least One (1) year experience in the hotel industry.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have relevant training in hospitality.
- Must be passionate about working with young people.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management.