Hilton Nairobi Front Office Receptionist Job in Kenya
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Offer guests friendly and efficient service at all times, taking account of the established brand standards and management guidelines.
- Ensures smooth operation of the shift and adherence of the laid down procedures.
- Ensure team members are aware of ongoing hotel communication and policies.
- Carry out updating of profiles and registration cards as per laid down standards.
- Ensures all messages are promptly delivered to respective guestrooms.
- Performs rebates and paid outs as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Ensures highest level and achievement of Brand Service Standards.
- Front Office Operations Course from a certified college.
- Ideally a recent graduate from the tourism industry.
- Excellent command of the English language and either Basic French, Italian, Arabic.
- Must be conversant with Opera PMS.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to access, read and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to effectively deal with both internal and external customers, some requiring high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Friendly personality.
- Meticulous/Attention to detail.
- Good organizer.
- Adaptable to a multicultural and multiracial working environment.
Excellent future career opportunities are available within the organization. Compensation and benefits are commensurate with background and experience.
Hilton Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.