Hilton Nairobi Credit Manager Job in Kenya
Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose: A Credit Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets.
What will I be doing?
As Credit Manager, you will manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets.
- Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments
- Manage credit meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts
- Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel
- Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts and send to debt collectors, as required
- Manage all account queries and disputes
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
- At least CPA part III qualification.
- Diploma in credit management will be an added advantage.
- Must be conversant with Quick Books, Sage or Sun accounting systems and Opera.
- Must have 5 years work experience in credit management in a busy environment, preferably hotel industry.
- Good report writing skills
- Knowledge of VAT requirements and handling of VAT exempt customers.
- Possession of excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Spreadsheet and database, Outlook, E-mail system.
- Ability to deal professionally with difficult situations and people in person and on the telephone.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy when researching accounts.
Excellent future career opportunities are available within the organization.
Hilton Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.