HealthStrat Kenya – Program Manager Job
Posted: Jun 7, 2013
HealthStrat Program Manager Job in Kenya
HealthStrat is a medical and health systems technical support institution seeking a dynamic, driven and competent individual to avail services of a Program Manager.
Job Title: HS – Program Manager
The main responsibility will be to provide programmatic and administrative support to activities of multiple programs involving donors, partners, department and cross-functional teams.
The Program Manager will oversee program functions and activities from initiation through delivery ensuring that program outputs are met.
- Serves as Primary Program Interface for all contractual and production matters related to the delivery of Programmatic results.
- Confers with all members of program staff to outline work plan and responsibilities.
- Coordinates activities of program team to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Ensures adherence to clinical and program management guidelines and exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Compiles status reports prepared by program staff and avails updates on schedules or plans as required; prepares program reports for Senior Management
- Confers with program staff to provide programmatic and administrative support as necessary.
- Establishes operational objectives and assignments on a day to day basis. Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation.
- Avails an analysis of situations or data with an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum five years related experience.
- Experience working within the Kenya health system desirable.
- Program Management Professional – added advantage.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Must have demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Expert level ability to effectively present information to Senior Management, Colleagues, and/or Boards of Directors.
- Strong understanding of Program Financial Analysis and Reporting.
Please forward a cover letter detailing your suitability and Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by June 21, 2013.