Head of Reception Job in the Mara
Category: Customer care Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jul 21, 2013
Head of Reception Job at a Lodge in the Mara
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Reception for a lodge, with prime location at the Mara.
The company is a well established operation and very focused on leisure businessThe Role:
Head Receptionist is responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service by implementing service standards
- Managing and overseeing the front office of the Lodge
- ‘Checking in’ and ‘Checking out’ of guests
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Be in control of all reservations, group bookings and enquiries and ensure all are responded to in the relevant timescales
- Responsible for taking guest payments
- Ensure that guests are fully aware of the Lodge’s policies & procedures.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all the lodge’s computer systems and reservations systems
- Maximise room revenue and up-selling at all times
- Assist with the allocation of rooms and final checking of guest correspondence
- Must have previous experience working to supervisory level within a Hotel Reception role.
- Will be ambitious, driven and be able to motivate a team of staff.
- Must have good business acumen.
- Must have knowledge of Front office computer systems
If you feel you fit the above role please send your CV to [email protected] indicating your salary expectations.