Head of Digital Content Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 7, 2013
Our client, a market leader in the mobile commerce sector, is seeking to fill the position of Head of Digital Content
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to drive the Digital Content business (Music, Info and Bulk SMS).
- Develop and drive Music strategy as per market trends and business objectives
- Develop and drive Bulk SMS strategy as per market trends and business objectives
- Develop and drive Info strategy as per market trends and business objectives
- Drive innovations across the product segments in-line with strategy
Increasing Market share
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to position and drive growth in the different segments
- Drive customer acquisition and usage of digital content products
- Building and manage key partnerships to position the digital content products
- Develop processes and framework for analyzing usage and consumption trends in order to increase sales
Profit and Loss Management
- Drive revenues as per the business targets
- Balance Profit and Loss as per business expectations
- Reporting and stakeholder management (internal and external)
Leading & Capacity building
- Build, lead and mentor the digital content team to sell, roll out and support digital content products
- Improve quality through knowledge management: e.g. develop/roll out training programs for commercial teams to be able to handle their responsibilities and the meet business goals.
- Improve quality, productivity and efficiency of the team.
Core Competencies & Experience
- 6 – 10 years in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods/Premium Rate Service Provider/Value Added Services/Mobile Network Operator, Marketing, product Management
- Proven marketing experience
- Must have managed multiple teams for a minimum of 4 years
- Has had P&L responsibility
- Knows how to manage teams to get things done: planning and follow through
- Strong analytical skills
- Has interest in mobile technology and products
How to apply: Send CV by email to: [email protected]
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an updated CV
Closing date for receiving applications is 13th December 2013.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.