Head Chef Job in Khartoum, Sudan (KShs 200K – 300K)
Our client is an investment company with a hotel based in Khartoum Sudan looking to hire a Head Chef.
- To supervise the production of food items according to the recipes
- To supervise and maintain the standards in terms of quality and proficiency
- Supervise and maintain high levels of personal hygiene.
- Supervise and maintain a clean and hygienic environment in the workplace.
- Place orders with food suppliers
- Receive and check food deliveries from suppliers
- Perform stock counts and maintain rotation policies
- Control and issue internal requisitions
- To train and improve skills of subordinates
- Set and design performance standards at the beginning of the year with all subordinates, track, monitor and evaluate
- Provide timely feedback and coach subordinates thought-out the year
- Develop, delegate and support staff learning & training initiatives
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in Hospitality, Food and Beverage
- 5 to 7 year experience in the hotel industry
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good Knowledge of Arabic
- Excellent computer skills
- Entry level job skills
P.S Kindly indicate your Current/Last Salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing