Group Ranch Farmers Cooperative Society Manager Jobs
Category: Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Oct 21, 2013
Group Ranch Farmers Cooperative Society Manager Job in Transmara Narok Kenya
We are a Group Ranch Farmers Cooperative Society in Transmara West District, Narok County, Kenya with interests in Farming as a Business, Real Estate and Share Trading.
We seek suitable, qualified and motivated individual for the following position;
- Efficiently manage the day to day operations of the society’s investments
- Overall responsibility of implementing the society’s strategy
- Responsible for development, execution, monitoring and control of the society’s budgets
- Responsible for development of the society’s policies and procedures and systems of control
- Advise management committee on matters of importance to the society’s smooth functioning
- Provide Technical Advice on the society’s investment priorities
- Responsible for society’s human resource matters
- Advise management committee on matters of legal importance to the society in close collaboration with the society’s counsel
- A degree from a university recognized in Kenya preferably in any of the following broad areas: Business Studies, Agriculture, Law, and the Social Science.
- A qualifying candidate shall be self motivated and possess ability to work without supervision.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired.
The incumbent will be based in Transmara.
Applicants should submit their cover letters together with up dated CV to; (the Secretary Keiyian Group ranch FCS P.O box 49-40700, Kilgoris or e-mail: [email protected]) to be received by (30/10/2013).
Only nshortlisted applicants will be contacted.