Group Human Resources Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya – Micro Finance Institution
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 6, 2014
Position: Group Human Resources Manager
Our client is a well established micro-finance institution with operations throughout the East African region.
We offer credit services and solutions to organized groups, SME individual businesses and employees both in public and private sector.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, selecting and interviewing of personnel’s.
- Interpreting and applying HR policies, rules and regulations as well as standards and techniques to HR clients and continuous review.
- Planning annual Human Resource activities for the Organization.
- Organizing for induction process for new recruits.
- Assessing Coordinating and implementing staff training needs as per the company policies.
- Implementing HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasize empowerment, quality, productivity standards, and goal attainment.
- Enhancing staff record management and analysis of workforce.
- Preparing employment contracts for staff.
- Conducting training of the performance management process to new staff and refresher to existing staff.
- Communicating various staff policy issues to staff and updating HR manual.
- Coordinating quarterly and annual performance appraisals.
Qualifications and Competences
- Must be a holder of University degree or Masters in Human Resources Management.
- Record of 95% staff retention of their former/current engagements.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in the similar role. Must possess wide knowledge of HR Policies, Procedures and Programs development and implementation
- Have good communication and report writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups
- Ability to motivate staff and achieve results
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only with no other attachments to [email protected] before 14th February 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.