Greenlight Planet Office Manager Job in Kenya
The office manager is the lynchpin of the office, the glue that binds everyone together and the first person workers will approach when there’s a problem, which can range from the serious, to just needing a new stapler.
The Office Manager will oversee administrative functions related to sales coordination and the operation of a busy office, including: interacting with key distribution partners to collect order forecasts; working with high-travel team members to arrange travel, meetings and events; ordering office supplies and equipment; monitoring and supervising vendors and support staff to ensure the office runs smoothly.
The ideal candidate has an excellent ability to multi-task, run an efficient and details-driven operation, problem solve, communicate effectively and build friendly, welcoming rapport with a variety of people: business partners, colleagues, and external vendors alike. The successful candidate enjoys working in a dynamic, high-speed environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a college graduate with a degree in business administration, project management or a related field
- Has at least two to four years experience in a similar job environment, i.e. managing logistics and/or materials management
- Has working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Has a timely, rigorous and structured working style
- Is a strong written and verbal communicator