Grain Bulk Handlers Limited Jobs in Mombasa Kenya
Grain Bulk Handlers Limited Stores Officer and Technicians Jobs in Mombasa Kenya
The incumbent will work closely with the other departments to render stores services by continuously monitoring, controlling and coordinating the operations/functions of the Stores division of the Finance Department for efficient and effective service delivery.
- Direct & co-ordinate the inventory function, including physical control of stock and stock movement.
- Management of inventory master data, stock re-order levels and creation of purchase requisitions
- Responsible for quarterly stock taking exercises and production of periodic reports.
- A relevant Diploma in Stores or Inventory Management from a recognized institution.
- Certified in Basic Computer Software Packages (Microsoft Excel, Word e.t.c)
- Working experience on high end stock control systems (SAP, Oracle etc) will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years hands on work experience in a similar environment.
- Team Player with good communication and interpersonal skills and high integrity
- Ensure effective and timely repairs/maintenance of all equipment.
- Ensure efficient running of all plant and equipment.
- Report any breakdowns or potential problems to immediate superior.
- Ensure good husbandry of work area and mechanical/electronic equipment.
- Liaise with operators to ensure efficient operation of the plant and equipment.
- At least 5 years experience in a factory environment, with a mix of hands-on maintenance and repair work.
- Relevant Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
P.O Box 80469 – 80100