Graduate Engineering Vacancy In Kenya
Manufacturing Head (Aged early to mid thirties)
Are you a Graduate engineer – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics or Chemical with 4 to 9 years experience in either chemical/ petro Chemicals/ Rubber/ Plastic/ Packaging or printing industry as well as some plastic extrusion background?Our client, a multinational manufacturer of Industrial packaging products, specifically plastic strapping is seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Head. The successful candidate will be required to have experience in implementation of ISO, OH&SAS, 5S/5K, KAIZEN, OEE/ TPM and EMS processes.Key Responsibilities:
* Effective production planning, optimum utilization of available capacity – labor, tools and equipment. Ensure cost and quality of production in the Plastic Strap/ Film manufacturing process lines
* Comply with company policies and safety standards.
* Conduct internal quality controls to insure established quality procedures and norms are followed. Monitor inconsistencies with quality procedures and norms. Record and analyze customer claims and prepare reports on rejected or defective products.
* Assist in the development of new methods and procedures.
* Lead the continual improvement in processes and productivity.
* Responsible for uptime of production machines in operation. Develop maintenance preventive surveys, evaluate or recommend actions to minimize production downtime.
* Manage mechanical, electrical and electronics/control maintenance
* Prepare new machines and production equipment for operation – project implementation
Job Qualifications/ Skills
* Graduate Engineer- Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics or Chemical
* Aged early to mid thirties with 4 to 9 years experience in chemical/ petro Chemicals/ Rubber/ Plastic/ Packaging or printing industry
* Strong value addition process implementation strategies as well as practical creativity.
* Strong people building skills, execution excellence and customer value delivery
A competitive Salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] by Wednesday 21st December 2011.
Kindly state the job title and minimum salary expectation on the subject line