Good Neighbors Program Officer
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Oct 5, 2013
Good Neighbors Program Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 100K)
Vacancy: Program Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Type of employment: Regular
Line Manager title: Africa Regional Director
Monthly gross salary: KShs 100,000
Good Neighbors an international development NGOfounded in Republic of Korea in 1991, is currently looking for a ‘Program Officer’.Under the control of Regional Director,’Program Officer’ will manage overall of GN Africa programmes, as well as administrative support, conducted in Africa Region.
- Coordinate and manage the project plan, human resources, financing resources in all 13 GN African branches.
- Design, analyse and develop documentation to support the establishment of child management system (CMS) and Quick Books.
Academic And Professional Qualifications
- Certificate of Secondary Education from Korea or TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean), level 4 and over, is required
- Either advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in sociology, economics, other social science or related field is required and a first-level university degree in combination with substantive experience exceeding 5 years at an international level in an institution.
- Progressively responsible experience in social development, policy analysis, organizing and implementing networks at national and international level.
- Fluency in English and Korean(both written and spoken) is required.
- Excellent computer skills. Especially proficient in QuickBooks programme is required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and financial management skills.
- Good knowledge of Good Neighbors International policies and its vision.
Applications through email to [email protected]