Glaxosmithkline Head of Pharmacy Channel Job in Kenya
The successful candidate’s principal purpose will be to lead the development of the pharmacy channel strategy for GSK East Africa, including development of new sales, detailing, and distribution models to drive improved reach, productivity and commercial propositions across the Pharmaceutical and Consumer businesses.
- To successfully develop and lead the implementation of a pharmacy channel strategy, including improved sales, detailing, and distribution model
- To lead and inspire the pharmacy channel sales team to deliver against the KPIs and growth targets
- To adopt and Imbed an enterprise thinking mind set to effectively lead the organizational change process, integrating the new team and way of working into the business
- Gain buy-in and engagement from wider organisation and key external stakeholders to achieve ambition
- Lead cross functional teams to drive alignment and provide the environment for excellent execution
- Manage the P&L for brands and products sold as part of the pharmacy channel Initiative
- Structure sales Incentives for pharmacy channel sales force to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded and performance rewarded
- Manage, coach and lead the pharmacy channel team to drive excellent execution, motivation and performance
- Drive and track delivery of KPIs and growth targets to monitor performance and progress of the pharmacy channel initiative. Implement course correction activities if required
- Define and ensure Implementation of pharmacy team capability improvement plan
- Effectively implement a talent management programme for existing and new team members
- Lead and manage distribution channel plans and activities including distributor contracts, negotiations and performance management
- Ensure compliance requirements with GSK policies and procedures are met and robust governance structures are in place to manage compliance
- To ensure IT and Business systems are aligned across Pharmaceutical and Consumer businesses to support performance monitoring and management.