Glass Cutting Fitting Job Kenya – Technician Needed KShs 40K – 50K
Posted: Jun 10, 2013
Glass Cutting Fitting Technician Job in Kenya (KShs 40K – 50K)
Our client is a new glass company using German technology.
The company is looking to hire technicians with sound experience and skill in glass technology.
- interpret drawings and plans or measure the space to work out the amount of glass required
- lay sheets of glass onto glass cutting tables and score (mark) the surface of the glass using a variety of glass cutters
- remove excess glass with notched tools or glass pliers
- cut, drill and notch holes in glass with diamond-tipped cutters and drills
- remove broken glass and mirrors and prepare surfaces for re-glazing
- fit the glass using putty, chemical compounds or rubber strips into timber, steel and aluminum frames
- assemble and secure parts of pre-made glass units, such as shop fittings, display cases and shower enclosures
- install metal window and door frames into which glass panels are fitted, such as for shower screens and sliding doors
- fabricate aluminum for domestic and commercial applications, and fit and install on site
- inscribe decorative edges on glass and mirrors.
- Good experience in glass technology.
- Know how in glass handling, cutting and fitting technology
- kill and experience in CNC German glass cutting machine will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Glass Cutting & Fitting Technicians) on the subject line.