Glacier Products Limited Quality Control Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 4, 2014
Glacier Products Limited, the manufacturers of ice cream (Dairy land, Mio and Amore) seeks to recruit a Quality Control Officerwho will be based in our Nairobi plant.
1. Laboratory head
- In-Charge of all Quality management systems activities.
- Supervision of the Chemical lab analysis work and records
- Ensure that Lab work procedures are followed.
- Making requisition for all laboratory consumables.
- Taking and keeping stock for all lab equipment and reagents
- Supervision of all staff under Quality Control
- Process controls; ingredients recipes, pasteurization.
- Monitoring of supplier performance.
3. Verification of all Monitoring records
- PRPs – pest control file, raw materials receiving & storage, plant sanitation & chemicals,
- All QC records
4. Oversee the sub-contracted activities
- Co-ordinate the external pest control service
- QC Equipment calibration activities
5. QMS activities.
- Assist in documentation.
- Active participation in QMS system maintenance.
- Staff training and QMS Audits
6. SHE coordinator
- 3-4 years working experience in quality in the food industry, with at least 1 year at a supervisory level.
- Posses’ people and processes skills.
- Have a working knowledge of HACCP, GMP, ISO 22000-2005 and other food management systems.
- Those with knowledge in health and safety in work place have an added advantage.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a diploma in food or dairy science.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs through [email protected] on or before 7th March 2014