Glacier Products Limited Maintenance Coordinator Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Purpose: Streamline and build reliability into Maintenance activities of the factory by Initiation, development and implementation of Lean Manufacturing System (Kaizen) tools in TPM (Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, 5S, Safety Health & Environment, Training and Development, Early Equipment Management, Quality Maintenance and Focused Improvements).
Maintenance Co-coordinator Job Description
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair / preventive / predictive / modifications on the equipment on the shop floor;
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work;
- Write applicable maintenance procedures that promote defect-free maintenance work quality;
- Responsible for timely up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database (Hard and Soft copies);
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant and equipment;
- Able and competent in root cause failure analysis leadership and investigations;
- In liaison with Production Manager and Production Planner, Schedule maintenance work into production plan;
- Making maintenance schedules and ensuring that they are followed to minimize Emergency Down Time (EDT)
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance and planning and scheduling business flow process.
- Maintaining individual machine reports for future references.
- Spares and Consumables for machine and equipment maintenance Inventory Management
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing System/Total Productive Maintenance (Kaizen)
- Computer Literacy (Ms Word, Spreadsheet, Email)
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A certificate or Diploma in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs through [email protected] on or before 25th February 2014