General Technician Electrician (GTE) Rwanda
General Technician Electrician (GTE) Job in Kigali, Rwanda
Purpose of the Job
To operate, maintain and repair The company’s equipment as per work instructions in accordance with the company’s standards
Job Accountabilities / Key Responsibilities
To carry out major electrical equipment maintenance as per work instruction on the company’s equipment
- Qualified artisan in accordance with local labour laws
- Must successfully complete ALL assessments in compliance with Gen Tech Electrical requirements.
- The ability to use specialist tools and ensuring all tooling is calibrated in accordance with the company’s standards and local legislation.
- Must be capable of working in a restricted space and at heights up to 2.5 metres
- Ability to work autonomously when required
- Ability to coach and mentor
Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self reliant.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus – understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
- OS, OM & all other Site Personnel.
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] before 29th August 2013.