General Manager Job in Uganda and Namibia
Techno Brain is looking for a high-performing Country General Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the organization in strategizing, planning and expanding operations in the country.
- Understand country-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction of accounts.
- Develop strategy for overall business development.
- Coordinate with various regulatory bodies on local policies/guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop leads, actively target and follow up clients, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities in liaison and with the support of the Corporate.
- Work closely with several Solution Practices to align company products and solutions to assigned territory and accounts.
- Manage and oversee the Operations of sales, delivery including all support functions.
- Deliver overall operational efficiencies by developing relationships with partners,managing all clients.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management and Project Management.
- Represent company at meetings to promote services.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- 15+ years of successful sales experience in IT consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Regional or Country operations, sales and sales force of 10+ people in team
- Deep understanding of IT Solution sales working with teams from Product Development, Implementation Services and Finance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- MBA/BS degree or equivalent