General Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya – Electrical Insulation Manufacturer
Summary: Our client is a local manufacturer of electrical insulation.
- Production and submission of weekly and monthly management reports on all aspects of running the business
- Overseeing all production technical functions
- Oversee marketing functions
- Ensure all forms of regulatory compliance with assistance from group head office
- Together with line managers ensure procurement, administration and logistics of all supplies
- To effectively manage and develop all staff
- To develop and maintain cost effective operations, systems and procedures
- General safety and protection of all staff, property and equipment.
- Ensure month-end stock takes are done and submitted on time according to the financial time line.
- Preparation and submission of budgets.
- Plan and schedule routine maintenance of equipment
- Together with line managers, plan production schedule according to orders received.
- Develop and train staff.
- Monitor and grow HR department.
- Develop and implement a staff organizational chart including all JD’s and assist in recruitment.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably electrical) or Degree in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration would be a definite advantage
- Any training in ERP systems, accounts, purchasing and logistics will be considered an advantage.
- Needs to be able to work independently and be able to effectively resolve issues without supervision.
- Needs to be a team player and what I like to call a servant leader.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: General Manager