General Business Underwriting Officer Job in Kenya
Job Summary: Reporting to the Underwriting Manager, the incumbent will be responsible of the following duties and responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting policy documents and processing policy endorsements.
- Issuing renewal documents and endorsements.
- Processing debits and credits.
- Liaising with the Reinsurance Section regarding risks requiring facultative reinsurance placements.
- Dealing with correspondence in accordance with the mail handling procedures.
- Attending to enquiries from direct Clients, Brokers and Agents.
- Supervising assigning tasks and coordinating activities in the section in the absence of the assistant manager.
- Performing any other duties as directed.
- Technical competence
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle large volumes
- Organisational skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Business Bachelor’s degree
- Dip in Insurance or its equivalent
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received