Garment Manufacturer Tailoring Jobs in Nakur Kenya (100 Vacancies)
1. Develops design for garment, adapts existing design for garment, or copies existing design for garment.
2. Assembles garment parts and joins parts with basting stitches, using needle and thread or sewing machine.
3. Fits basted garment on customer and marks areas requiring alterations.
5. Measures customer for size, using tape measure and records measurements.
6. Draws individual pattern or alters existing pattern to fit customer’s measurements.
7. Positions pattern of garment parts on fabric, and cuts fabric along outlines, using scissors.
8. Sews buttons and buttonholes to finish garment.
9. Confers with customer to determine type of material and garment style desired.
10. Presses garment, using hand iron or pressing machine.
Requirements: Craft certificate or experience in a similar role
Please send your CV to [email protected]