Galana Oil Lubricants Sales Representative (Consumer Sales) Jobs in Kenya
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Lubricants Business Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing lubricants business marketing and sales strategies and activities to achieve company objectives for business development, growth, retention and profitability.
- Strategically prospect and acquire new business and customers to grow volume and develop ENOC Lubricants business in consumer and commercial segments.
- Implement lubricants business strategies and tactics to respond to changes in business environment.
- Ensure customer requirements are defined understood and documented and follow up on amicable resolution of customer complaints and feedback.
- Manage relationships with existing customers through regular and planned visits.
- Ascertain the quality of lubricants product range to be marketed by the company, monitor market conditions, trends and competitor activities
- Coordinate customer events and presentations on ENOC lubricants.
- Identify customer and staff training needs on lubricants and other petroleum products and facilitate the implementation.
- Carry out brand building, advertising, promotion and other marketing programmes for ENOC Lubricants.
- Coordinate customer orders, follow up on delivery and liaise with other departments in the company and third party service providers for effective and efficient operations.
- First degree in Engineering, Economics or Commerce or other professional qualification.
- MANDATORY over 3 Years Post qualification business to business selling experience in lubricants industry.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Commercial awareness and capacity to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Key accounts management skills.
- Aggressive, self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good working knowledge of Nairobi and Coast Region.
The Human Resources Manager
Email: [email protected]