Galana Oil Head of Sales and Marketing Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 7, 2014
Galana Oil Kenya Ltd is one of the leading petroleum marketing companies in Kenya with a growing network of service stations, commercial customers and affiliates in East & Central Africa.
We seek to recruit a results oriented, highly skilled and experienced professional as the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Sales and Marketing will:-
- Oversee the Company’s sales and marketing function.
- Lead in the development and implementation of the Company’s sales and marketing strategy to sustain business growth and profitability.
- Formulate and implement the public relations, branding and customer service strategies.
- Review and approve regional sales and marketing activities to ensure attainment of business plan objectives.
- Review and advise on business investment proposals from the region in liaison with the management team.
- Lead and motivate the Sales and Marketing team to achieve set targets.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields. Professional qualifications in Sales and Marketing and/or a Masters degree in Business, Marketing or related fields is an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years of sales and marketing experience; three (3) of which should be in a management position.
- Experience in managing budgets effectively, financial management, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
- Leadership experience in sales and marketing management with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Experience in the Kenyan petroleum industry is highly preferred.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please send a covering letter and detailed curriculum vitae highlighting your qualifications, experience and present position, current remuneration, e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees.
The application should be sent by e mail to [email protected] on or before Friday, 14 February 2014.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.