G4S Kenya Job Vacancy – Managing Director
G4S Kenya Managing Director Job Vacancy
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S seeks to appoint a Managing Director to lead and transform the organisation towards increased growth and development imperatives, sustainability and profitability in accordance with the organisational vision and strategic intent.
- Ensure the achievement of operational and financial growth of the business, human resources management as well as sales, marketing and business development.
- To plan prepare and monitor the business plan and budget so as to maximise profitability
- Direct and manage policies and procedures on service quality, pricing and customer relations
- Strategically engage in new business development opportunities
- Effective management and development of personnel
- Relevant business qualification with a preference post graduate qualification
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a business and / or operational senior management position
- Experience within a corporate entity or multinational and the relevant reporting in this environment would be advantageous
- Security, services, logistics or a multi-product background would be ideal