Futures Group Jobs in Nairobi, Kisii, Kakamega and Eldoret
Futures Group Regional Managers Jobs in Nairobi, Kisii, Kakamega and Eldoret Kenya
Futures Group has deep expertise in policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets and private sector engagement, modeling and economic analysis, patient monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and programme management.
- Coordinate in liaison with Director of Operations, GOK and other stakeholders to implement project goals.
- Coordinate the marketing and behavior change communications activities in their cluster of counties with supply side activities of contraceptive products and services.
- Organize routine regional partner meetings for representatives of marketing/BCC implementers, County Health teams, and other key stakeholders within their cluster.
- Project planning and management: determine human resources and equipment/materials needed to accomplish projects; set regular project completion goals; oversee project logistics (travel planning, tool preparation; lining out project work sections); health and safety; and interaction with the public.
- Identify project challenges, pro-actively prescribe solutions and take independent action to correct items within the scope of approved plans.
- Ensure project safety and quality.
- Foster a positive, open, engaging, and motivating experience for the reproductive health teams and CHWs.
- Continually enhance expertise in family planning techniques, project management, and leadership.
- Report on progress and accomplishments of projects during the project period.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
- Over 10 years’ experience in marketing.
- 10+ years in health care oversight, with a focus on family planning preferred
- Substantial training experience in the health care setting
- Knowledge of family health issues in a given region is vital
- Should be experienced in social marketing and experience working in the private health sector is an advantage
- Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable, with a result and solution oriented perspective, organised with an attention to detail, flexible with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills applicable to a group outdoor setting
- Experience of leading diverse and complex teams is essential
- At least five years’ experience of managing teams
- Excellent organizational, planning, and logistical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and delegate as necessary
- Ability to pro-actively solve problems, work independently, and be creative and resourceful
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills in English and local languages
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Knowledge of particular clusters of counties around the DIFPARK offices is essential
- Prioritises high-quality work